Products and Applications
Products provide safe and cost effective solutions to multiple coatings removal problems. These products are waterborne, worker friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable, yet they are capable of removing the toughest coating systems easily, effectively and without damage to the substrate or the environment.
- Substrate surfaces like brick and wood are easily damaged by abrasive blasting.
- The paint is often very thick in multiple layers, which is difficult to remove.
- Projects are often located in high traffic areas making it necessary to build elaborate containment structures for dust, odor and airborne particles.
Interior projects pose problems for chemicals and are noxious, toxic and strong smelling.
- Floor coatings are difficult to remove and result in prolonged down times for the facility.
- Scuff marks and crayon or pen marks and graffiti are difficult to remove without damaging the underlying paint.
Products are water-born, worker friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable, yet they are capable of removing the toughest architectural coating systems.
- Multiple coats of paint removed with only one application.
- Safer work site while paint removal is being carried out.
- No damage to the substrate, surrounding vegetation or water systems near the site.
- No need for extensive and elaborate containment systems.
- Product works without supervision and workers can do other revenue producing work while the stripper completes the job.
- Significant reduction in costs, reduced downtime, lower volume of chemical consumed and ease of clean-up.
- SAFE RESTORE is the product of choice for your “delicate” surfaces.
- SAFE RESTORE is a special combination of chemicals, allowing the safest removal possible from your “delicate” surface, with non to minimal damage to the surface.
- SAFE RESTORE is great on dry painted surfaces, clear plastic, plastic windows, wallpaper, decals, paintings, murals, lettered vinyl signs, refelective signs, street signs.
- SAFE RESTORE is great with the removal of mineral oxide, metal oxide, biological or pollutional stains, brick, limestone concrete, exposed aggregate, granite, unmpolished marble, synthetic stone, anodized aluminum, EIFS and glass.
(ST_SAFE_MSDS_docx – pdf format will open in new window – download size 132K )